We are open to the publicMonday to Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm.
(Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays)
We are open on Saturdays from
9.00am - 4.00pm
Landcare was founded in 1976 and over the years has built up a reputation for quality trees and shrubs.
Our Nursery covers 8 acres on the outskirts of Old Sodbury in South Gloucestershire.
Our dedicated team works hard to maintain the excellent service and quality that has made
us a major tree planting company throughout Gloucestershire, North Wiltshire, Bath, West Wiltshire and Bristol.
Native trees and shrubs,
Ornamental pot grown trees and shrubs,
Larger specimen plants for immediate impact,
A wide range of wild flowers.
Bare root stock - trees and hedging.
Planting sundries (stakes, tree guards, tree ties, peat free compost and bark), Fencing Materials.
A full planting service
Countryside planting, soft landscaping for commercial properties and large residential sites.
Delivery of trees, shrubs and materials within a 50 mile radius of Old Sodbury.
Our Customers range from local landscapers, garden designers to individual customers.
We also advise on planting grants from local authorities and the Forestry Commission.
The Nursery is always well stocked with at least 1,000 containerised trees plus a wide
variety of garden shrubs.
In addition we supply over 100,000 bare root trees and hedging transplants each season.
1. Prices are inclusive of VAT which has been added at the current rate.
2. Payment must be made on collection or delivery unless customers open a formal credit account with Landcare.
3. The Legal Title to the goods supplied does not pass to the customer until full payment has been received by Landcare.
4. Any queries/complaints must be notified in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods. We cannot guarantee plants planted by others.
5. The prices relate to specific stock held. There is no guarantee to hold any price after that stock is sold.
6. We cannot be held responsible for failures due to careless planting, poor weed control, drought or causes beyond our control.
7. Goods reserved will be held for two weeks only.
8. Goods can be reserved for longer with a deposit.
9. The placing of an order constitutes acceptance of these terms.
10. Landcare and Landcare Tree Nursery are business names for Landcare Nursery Ltd. Company No. 07277514
11. We are authorised by DEFRA to issue plant passports where applicable: UK/EW 111536
12. This list cancels all previous lists.
© 2018 Landcare Nursery Ltd, Last updated March 2018